The city of Fayetteville is growing rapidly and impacting areas such as infrastructure, public safety, transportation, water quality, land use, and development. Our community needs a bond passed to ensure our infrastructure stays on pace with its growth. We must keep our community safe, support small business development, and strive to establish economic growth projects across the city. Leaders must support economic development processes that will set the stage for commercial and residential improvement. As Mayor, I will unlock the hidden gems of our community and set the focus towards building a better tomorrow through effective leadership strategies.
- Cultivating leadership on every level from community leaders to city council members
- Creating a strategic plan, goals, and metrics for economic growth based on collective priorities
- Successful decision making based on multiple sources of information, research, and best practices
- Setting high expectations, systems of accountability, and recognition at all levels
- Committing to fiscal responsibility